Any Meovv debut predictions? (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 May 2022
Messages
1,333
Reactions Received
576
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,278
Fandom
BLINK
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
3/5 Members so far. 4th member is rumoured to be Baily Sok. And one foreigner.

Ella Gross

Former Model, close with BLACKPINK members. Appeared in their lives. She’s 2008.

Lee Gawon

Former Mode/Former YG trainee, rumoured trainee for a long time. She’s 2005.

Kim Sooin

Not much known about her other than shes 2005. And she’s possibly a main dancer if no bailey.




​
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,075
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
there's a lot of hype for them I guess so regardless of their debut song it's going to have a lot views and listens from people just checking out the group
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mistee
Joined
2 May 2022
Messages
1,333
Reactions Received
576
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,278
Fandom
BLINK
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m predicting a teen crush type concept. Also feel like Annie Moon won’t debut in this group despite there still being rumours about her debut
She was also rumoured to have left too so I don’t think she is in the group. Although she was seen hanging out with somi and bailey recently.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,077
Reactions Received
72,506
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
She was also rumoured to have left too so I don’t think she is in the group. Although she was seen hanging out with somi and bailey recently.
I’ve seen rumours that instead of Annie, the final member will be Marquise from Dream Academy. Both could be interesting additions to the lineup. I guess we will just have to wait and see :susPepe:
 
Joined
2 May 2022
Messages
1,333
Reactions Received
576
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,278
Fandom
BLINK
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ve seen rumours that instead of Annie, the final member will be Marquise from Dream Academy. Both could be interesting additions to the lineup. I guess we will just have to wait and see :susPepe:
I heard that she is YGMM but this statement from an insider has people guessing anyone from garam to youngseo
 

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
I heard that she is YGMM but this statement from an insider has people guessing anyone from garam to youngseo
garam redebut sounds unlikely, wasnt she seen pursuing acting?
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I predict... that their musicf will be a bunch of bangers! lol sorry, I'm not well enough informed to make a prediction on the members
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mistee

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
Well, Ella is known as Jennie's 'little sister'. Maybe we get some Blackpink vibes?
honestly, i hope not :nekosweat: i love blackpink and i casually stan them but i want some more variety within this generation, each popular group right now has a pretty unique concept (within their generation) and baemon is already pretty blackpink-ish. i hope we get something elegant like izone-ive-wjsn-lightsum maybe?
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Mistee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread