Any new Anime you're looking forward to? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
@Anime
As a seasonal Anime watcher I mostly keep up to date with new releases, the ones I'm really excited about are following

Tribe Nine (by the creator of non other than Danganronpa - as obvious a tell the character designs are)
Seems to be some kind of futuristic baseball tournament thing? Looks really weird but fantastic as well! - Apparently this is also going to get a game, but the Anime will release before that!



Also what has felt like ages since first season, the 2nd one of The Rising of the Shield Hero



And at last, the last season of Attack On Titan!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’m a simple soul who only wants the yoi movie :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Oh man I gotta catch up on AoT
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread