Comeback any news about KNK comeback? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
t after Sunset i decided to stan them, it's everything i wanted from a boygroup.... weren't they preparing for a comeback? middle of feb and still no news yet!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't think I saw anything recently about them, only that a member left. I believe another member joined them as well, but I'm not too sure. I don't stan KNK, but I did like Sunset so I want to see what they would put out next.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread