Any ONE OK ROCK fans here? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Could you recommend me some songs from them?
Some songs from their Luxury Disease album were in a random playlist and I really liked the album overall.

Just they have a really long career behind them and before i go and check out every single song I'd like some recommendations from y'all :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,190
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i was a bigger fan in middle school and high school so heres some recs based on that perspective lol i still love these songs





&&
one of my top top favs idk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

This was my long time favorite song from them.

This song as well is amazing and a classic.


A lot of the other songs listed above are great as well. But these 2 songs above really solidified my love for the group.
I like their side tracks like Listen & Hard To Love. They are slower songs and I think mainly English but they are still really good.

Stand Out Fit in is also a song I enjoy.
Cry Out & Take Me To The Top. The Way Back & Stuck in the Middle. Memories is another one I love & Paper Planes-thought that is probably my least favorite.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and owo

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i was a bigger fan in middle school and high school so heres some recs based on that perspective lol i still love these songs





&&
one of my top top favs idk

This was my long time favorite song from them.

This song as well is amazing and a classic.


A lot of the other songs listed above are great as well. But these 2 songs above really solidified my love for the group.
I like their side tracks like Listen & Hard To Love. They are slower songs and I think mainly English but they are still really good.

Stand Out Fit in is also a song I enjoy.
Cry Out & Take Me To The Top. The Way Back & Stuck in the Middle. Memories is another one I love & Paper Planes-thought that is probably my least favorite.
The one song I know and love (damn you, Wonho)
i'll check them out thanks :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread