- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Once this is finished of course.
I want to create a google sheet of all the book series I've read, DNF'd and also the ones I am in the middle of reading.
This would just be for shits and giggles as well because I love creating unnecessary work for myself.
But I figured there are others on here who are book lovers or who may just be curious.
So once I finish this spread sheet-would any of you be interested in checking it out?
You'll be free to ask any questions as well.
I want to create a google sheet of all the book series I've read, DNF'd and also the ones I am in the middle of reading.
This would just be for shits and giggles as well because I love creating unnecessary work for myself.
But I figured there are others on here who are book lovers or who may just be curious.
So once I finish this spread sheet-would any of you be interested in checking it out?
You'll be free to ask any questions as well.