Any other kps user have a toxic parent? (1 Viewer)

Do you have a toxic parent?


  • Total voters
    19
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love my mom a lot, and I don’t even want to admit it because it makes me feel really guilty but she’s kinda toxic. She victimizes herself a lot, and will freak out if you don’t want to do what she wants to do. She’ll also blame you for her mistakes. She will also try to make you feel bad about yourself but you get used to it lol. I still try to get along with her though lol 👌👌
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My parents are sociopath and immature. They will do a lot of messed up shit and then pretends they love us.... Which is not true... tho I haven't seen my dad for a very long time maybe he changed idk. But they are both horrible people overall.
 
Last edited:
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ve not had willing contact with my dad since I was little. The nice thing though is that even though my parents didn’t marry, my mum gets on really well with his family. She gets invited to weddings/other parties and my cousins (who are nearly all 10yrs plus older) call her auntie.
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
85
Reactions Received
284
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My parents are sociopath and immature. They will do a lot of messed up shit and then pretends they love us.... Which is not true... tho I haven't seen my dad for a very long time maybe he changed idk. But they are both horrible people overall.
hope u are okay.. <3
*hugs you both*

I hope two toxicity’s don’t fuck with you. I feel selfish and lacking empathy with my situation. Disregard how those around react.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Both parents were particularly toxic, although one is dead now.
The other is manageable in small doses but is muniplative liar of some sorts and quite the hypocrite to some regard with an Ego that makes up for his short stocky stature.
 
Joined
5 August 2019
Messages
73
Reactions Received
234
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No, thank god, my parents are both amazing human beings and I’m always thankful to have such parents. They’ve never pressured me to do something, didn’t forbid me too many things so I would rebell, and always taught me to be good to others.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Don’t be sad :pandasad:

I have a toxic father. Growing up he was physically abusive to my family, but he was emotionally towards me. Now that I’m older though, we barely talk and we barely see each other. We probably see each other once or twice a year now.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Jungkook and Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread