I don't follow kpop that much so I'd be glad if you shared songs with me
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 11 February 2024 #1 I don't follow kpop that much so I'd be glad if you shared songs with me
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,085 Reactions Received 72,522 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,424 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 11 February 2024 #2 Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 11 February 2024 #3 psyche said: Click to expand... nice song!!! Reactions: athenaaa
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,581 Reactions Received 59,531 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 494,612 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 12 February 2024 #4 try these Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 12 February 2024 #5 kimsguardian said: try these Click to expand... Lovely picks Reactions: kimsguardian
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,700 Reactions Received 55,537 Cards View Profile KS Coins 286,165 12 February 2024 #6 I've been really liking gyubin's song lately Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 12 February 2024 #7 Selfmate said: I've been really liking gyubin's song lately Click to expand... will give a try Reactions: Selfmate