Any Songs You Can't Take Seriously? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This could be for a multitude of reasons.

One song I cannot take seriously is On Clap.
I found out when Yuqi is saying Boogie she's meaning to say Bougie
and I can't listen to it now without cringing at the line.

:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

Any songs like that for you?
Where either one or more parts of it make it unserious for you.​
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,359
Reactions Received
75,438
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
All because of the music videos
2PM's A.D.T.O.Y. :uwu: Do I have to elaborate?
SNSD Lion Heart. That one part of the dance in the chorus that looks like they're airing out their crotch...
Stellar's Marionette - The butt itching dance :runrunrun: (I know they were not willing to do those concepts btw.)
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
All because of the music videos
2PM's A.D.T.O.Y. :uwu: Do I have to elaborate?
SNSD Lion Heart. That one part of the dance in the chorus that looks like they're airing out their crotch...
Stellar's Marionette - The butt itching dance :runrunrun: (I know they were not willing to do those concepts btw.)
I forgot about the fucking butt itching move.
:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I just...I need to know who thought that was THE move that personified sexy >.>
I genuinely don't know but the person has to have a butt fetish
:jenniecry::jenniecry:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
At the beginning of Wish You Were Here by Super M I hear “innocent child” :wimwim: with the context of the rest of the song it makes no sense
I need to listen to it again now.
:susPepe:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,158
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,317
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
"aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh body bang!" in Supernova lol who tf thought that would be a good line??? The rest of it slaps, though!

eta and wtf does "body bang" have to do with being like a supernova, anyway? :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
"aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh body bang!" in Supernova lol who tf thought that would be a good line??? The rest of it slaps, though!

eta and wtf does "body bang" have to do with being like a supernova, anyway? :lisalaugh:
Your body would go bang if you suddenly became a supernova
:susPepe: :susPepe:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,158
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,317
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread