TV Any Supernatural fans here? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Supernatural has a huge following all over the world but I could never get into it. But I could still see the appeal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Me!!! My favorite character is Death. The first death. My favorite episode is probably when everyone ganged up against amara.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Me!!! My favorite character is Death. The first death. My favorite episode is probably when everyone ganged up against amara.
Death had the best intro of any character :sj_weary:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly he did, I wish they didn’t change him
I actually didn’t watch the part where they changed him thankfully, I stopped watching at some point because it was getting a bit ridiculous in my opinion.

Or the episode where the gods are in the hotel 👀
That was a good episode too :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Handcrafted
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I actually didn’t watch the part where they changed him thankfully, I stopped watching at some point because it was getting a bit ridiculous in my opinion.


That was a good episode too :sj_weary:
Yea after a certain point it did become too much 😅. I’m glad I finished it though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread