COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Any teachers you had problems with? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had a couple professors in uni that I just found a bit incompetent and/or boring.

But what I disliked the most was during some classes when professors push their own ideals onto you and not really teaching you all the different perspectives about an issue

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had a time when I was in the hospital for 2 weeks. I was only allowed my phone for 30 minutes a day. I had an exam the day I came back, and I asked my professor for an extension and he said no :wimwim:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I had a journalism professor who pushed super biased news sources one year and I was like...if you aren't going to push the opposing side don't push the one side as a good news source. It showed incompetence to me.

Then in high school, I got pulled out into the hallway with a group of girls and shouted at-everyone in the art hallway heard it that day. But the thing is I liked the teacher he was my friend and the situation that occurred I was actually trying to stop or fix but I got grouped in and shouted at-kind of changed my view of him after that tbh.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had a time when I was in the hospital for 2 weeks. I was only allowed my phone for 30 minutes a day. I had an exam the day I came back, and I asked my professor for an extension and he said no :wimwim:
that's actually horrible, i can't believe there are professors that are still that up their own axx

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that's actually horrible, i can't believe there are professors that are still that up their own axx
He didn't let me make up a homework assignment either. I got a 91 in the class because of it, which was a B :wimwim:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had a journalism professor who pushed super biased news sources one year and I was like...if you aren't going to push the opposing side don't push the one side as a good news source. It showed incompetence to me.

Then in high school, I got pulled out into the hallway with a group of girls and shouted at-everyone in the art hallway heard it that day. But the thing is I liked the teacher he was my friend and the situation that occurred I was actually trying to stop or fix but I got grouped in and shouted at-kind of changed my view of him after that tbh.
especially for journalism that can be incredibly frustrating, i'm imagining only ever seeing news from one news source and its a bit :zoomeyes:

And that's a bit sad, I'm sorry that happened especially since you were friends :jisoosmh:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
especially for journalism that can be incredibly frustrating, i'm imagining only ever seeing news from one news source and its a bit :zoomeyes:

And that's a bit sad, I'm sorry that happened especially since you were friends :jisoosmh:
Yeah, he was one of the bigger fans of my artwork and potential in high school compared to the other teachers so we got along really well. It sucked being ripped into like that when I was trying to stop the situation from getting worse. But I still respect him even after it though it sucked big time.

Yeah, I immediately thought my professor has no credibility when she said that. That's like saying Bill Maher isn't a biased news source which would be ridiculious.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
my pe teacher from middle school was simply awful. whenever someone was sitting out a pe lesson, we had to tell her the reason why and whenever a girl told her she was on her period she would write it down and when it happened irregularly she would always say things like "this doesn't sound right to me" in front of the whole group and basically assumed we were lying to her. we had lessons at the swimming pool, me and one of my classmates were the only ones who couldn't swim and instead of trying to teach us, she was entirely focused on those who could and then she would constantly yell at us for making no progress. at one point she gave me six 1's (1 is the lowest grade in poland) during one lesson because there was an exam (the fact that there were exams from pe is ridiculous in itself) and i couldn't swim so i obviously didn't do anything. she also told my classmate in front of the whole group that "the way she walks makes her look like she's on drugs" even though that had literally nothing to do with her swimming skills. this post is getting way too long but these lessons were a terrifying experience, to this day i wonder why such people even become teachers in the first place because she clearly didn't want to be there. but then again she was rumoured to have an affair with the guy who worked as a lifeguard by the pool we had in the school so maybe that is why she never left :wimwim:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Any teacher that thought it was okay to show us films or make us read books that were too mature for us. I guess what went through their mind was "Well, they're probably watching worse things at home, so I can show them this."

But dude. That's not true. And it's not right.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
But what I disliked the most was during some classes when professors push their own ideals onto you and not really teaching you all the different perspectives about an issue
Ugh this year my euro teacher sucked big time. Esp when we got to the French Revolution, he couldn’t go five minutes without a pointed we should revolt and guillotine trump ahem ahem arent I funny what a loser dude just teach the material

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread