any Touhou fans here? (probably not..) (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
never even knew much about the games (though, at some point, I did play one of them), but I always thought the music was sooo nice.. my fav and most listened Touhou song was Noble by Foreground Eclipse... Ah Higurashi <3 Ah those beautiful lyrics that sort of sum up everything I am..

 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
never even knew much about the games (though, at some point, I did play one of them), but I always thought the music was sooo nice.. my fav and most listened Touhou song was Noble by Foreground Eclipse... Ah Higurashi <3 Ah those beautiful lyrics that sort of sum up everything I am..

I didn't ever play it but I do remember that although it was mostly a game, there was also a lot of Yuri as well lol

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread