Any updates about super group??? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
This can go two ways and that is either really good cause people can't take it seriously so it surprises them or it'll go really bad since people will have too high expectations for it
 
Joined
26 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
1,735
Location
SM's basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This can go two ways and that is either really good cause people can't take it seriously so it surprises them or it'll go really bad since people will have too high expectations for it
I hope they flop so that SM will disband the group and everyone will go back to their original group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
26 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
1,735
Location
SM's basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They Will not be leaving their original group.....
I know but their original groups will be on hiatus while this super groups promotes
Either long hiatus for other groups
or
Members will be overworked if they have to go straight to promoting with their original groups after super group.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
@maruif why are you angry?
Honestly I was in support of this group b4 but now it seems like everything is building up into a big mess
Bcs I love this group and will support it no matter what and it honestly just makes me really sad how people asking it to disband and many peeps declaring themselves antis already!

Whether it is a success or not, they will release bops and I love all the members already.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and Hajima
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Bcs I love this group and will support it no matter what and it honestly just makes me really sad how people asking it to disband and many peeps declaring themselves antis already!

Whether it is a success or not, they will release bops and I love all the members already.
You are so cool 😎 stan legends I like all the members too. Imagine the lit performances we will be getting. 😂 Too bad some people will be butthurt to enjoy 😂
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread