- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,124
- Reactions Received
- 46,794
- Location
- irritating the metalheads
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 183,412
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
what's The Materialists about?i'm seeing the materialists in theaters on sunday! i wanted to do so yesterday but somehow let my friends drag me to some stupid exorcism movie but it was so ass that i don't even remember its title until i go on letterboxd and see the 1/2 star rating i gave it lmao
that sounds like a nice dateGoing to see wolves with @Ahsoka![]()
excuse my living under a rock, but is Medieval Timens a movie or something?I'm going to Medieval Times tonight and then playing D&D tomorrow.
It's like a medieval themed dinner and a show.excuse my living under a rock, but is Medieval Timens a movie or something?
ohhhh okay lol that makes sense. have fun!It's like a medieval themed dinner and a show.
![]()
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament is a fun family dinner theater themed as a royal banquet and tournament of jousting, sword fighting, and games of skill.www.medievaltimes.com
That sounds so fun! Are you the DM or a PC?I'm going to Medieval Times tonight and then playing D&D tomorrow.
what's a DM and a PC?That sounds so fun! Are you the DM or a PC?
PC. We have a friend group that plays each week that we can.That sounds so fun! Are you the DM or a PC?
DM is the Dungeon Master and PC is player character.what's a DM and a PC?
Nice! I DM in a weekly one, and I play in a biweekly-ish one (that gets canceled a lot, tbh), but it's always nice to be able to meet up with your friends.PC. We have a friend group that plays each week that we can.
Ah yes, the Scheduling monster. The most ruthless foe of any party.Nice! I DM in a weekly one, and I play in a biweekly-ish one (that gets canceled a lot, tbh), but it's always nice to be able to meet up with your friends.