- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Have you had any weird dreams as of late?
I had a dream last night I was marrying a random Asian guy in my old church in a SUPER ugly wedding dress. Then when the wedding was over I ran to the bathroom to figure out what was wrong with the dress and then I realized it was on backward the whole time so I fixed it and oof it wasn't any better. Then I woke up on accident but when I fell back asleep I was in a different bathroom in the church trying to change into a beautiful wedding dress to get down to the reception to celebrate with my new husband and I think in this version it actually was my boyfriend because I was panicking over not remembering the way he looked at me as I walked down the aisle. I was nervous about keeping his family waiting because his dad is weird about public stuff.
And then I woke up.
I had a dream last night I was marrying a random Asian guy in my old church in a SUPER ugly wedding dress. Then when the wedding was over I ran to the bathroom to figure out what was wrong with the dress and then I realized it was on backward the whole time so I fixed it and oof it wasn't any better. Then I woke up on accident but when I fell back asleep I was in a different bathroom in the church trying to change into a beautiful wedding dress to get down to the reception to celebrate with my new husband and I think in this version it actually was my boyfriend because I was panicking over not remembering the way he looked at me as I walked down the aisle. I was nervous about keeping his family waiting because his dad is weird about public stuff.
And then I woke up.