GFX Anybody interested in a new signature? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
not a sig but I wanted a screensaver for my laptop if you want a bigger project :pandatea:
I wanted to make it myself but I didn't have the time yet
Sure I can do it!

just gimme the dimensions and tell me what you would like it to feature!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Sure I can do it!

just gimme the dimensions and tell me what you would like it to feature!
I love Sakuras and wanted a fox and/or a deer (especially in chibi but it's hard to find)
I also love moon and astrological themes with "galaxy" colors (like pink purple and blue)
These are the dimensions: 1440 x 900
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I love Sakuras and wanted a fox and/or a deer (especially in chibi but it's hard to find)
I also love moon and astrological themes with "galaxy" colors (like pink purple and blue)
These are the dimensions: 1440 x 900
I'll try to get it done soon!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread