- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
I went to mcdonalds to get a happy meal bc i wanted another squishmallow (and i was hungry), but instead i got this.
My meal was 5 bucks, so I'll take 4
I'm not at all looking forward to this movie. And nobody else seems to be either bc when we asked if they had any leftover squishmallows, he said that people had asked that all day. Nobodyis liking this elio movie 😭
My meal was 5 bucks, so I'll take 4
I'm not at all looking forward to this movie. And nobody else seems to be either bc when we asked if they had any leftover squishmallows, he said that people had asked that all day. Nobodyis liking this elio movie 😭
Attachments
-
205.5 KB Views: 18