- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I've watched the first 4 seasons in the past month. It's been on my radar since I watched one episode on TV way back when it was in it's infancy.
I really enjoy it a lot. With more and more characters appearing it's become even cooler. Like god damn when they had Ghost Rider I was hyped af even tho his role was kinda generic in the "cheat code, kill anything" sense.
The Agent's of Hydra part of the 4th season had me on edge the entire time, not cause of some high stakes but cause of how utterly earie that world was and scary.
What do y'all think and does it get even better now that they go to space?
I really enjoy it a lot. With more and more characters appearing it's become even cooler. Like god damn when they had Ghost Rider I was hyped af even tho his role was kinda generic in the "cheat code, kill anything" sense.
The Agent's of Hydra part of the 4th season had me on edge the entire time, not cause of some high stakes but cause of how utterly earie that world was and scary.
What do y'all think and does it get even better now that they go to space?