Anybody willing to join me on Rabb.it? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I am gonna watch idol Producer season 1 ep 1, since I have been meaning to rewatch the whole show! If you haven't seen it join me, because this show is legendary and the best out of ALL of the produce style shows EVER. If you ahve seen it... it is good enough to be worthy of a rewatch!

I'm gonna be starting whenver somebody joins me, but feel free to join me anytime!



@Queen @goyo @ThiccDicc @Crackhead @wayvoutsold @Jimimis @princesspeach @Soleski @Hallybell @JakeyWantsCakey @Soogi @kuroyuri @JisoosHusband
 
Last edited:

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I am gonna watch idol Producer season 1 ep 1, since I have been meaning to rewatch the whole show! If you haven't seen it join me, because this show is legendary and the best out of ALL of the produce style shows EVER. If you ahve seen it... it is good enough to be worthy of a rewatch!

I'm gonna be starting in 15 mins, but feel free to join me anytime!

hmu if you watch something on zrabbit if you know what I mean
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am gonna watch idol Producer season 1 ep 1, since I have been meaning to rewatch the whole show! If you haven't seen it join me, because this show is legendary and the best out of ALL of the produce style shows EVER. If you ahve seen it... it is good enough to be worthy of a rewatch!

I'm gonna be starting whenver somebody joins me, but feel free to join me anytime!



@Queen @goyo @ThiccDicc @Crackhead @wayvoutsold @Jimimis @princesspeach @Soleski @Hallybell @JakeyWantsCakey @Soogi @kuroyuri @JisoosHusband
still there?
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread