- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
What cards are available???I'm collecting GOTB. Do I have any card that you'd consider trading for?
Any from this thread:What cards are available???
kpopsource.com
Enhyphen's Heeseung?Any from this thread:
![]()
Cal's Trading Centre [OPEN] - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Cal's Trading Centre is currently: OPEN Current Trade Rules: 1. I will accept a Rare card for any Rare I don't want. 2. I will accept a Limited Card or 2 Rares for any Limited I don't want. --- Sorry for the inconvenience on how I have to trade right now. What with collecting all the Korean...kpopsource.com
Sounds good. I've posted the trade. Thanks Chipsy!Enhyphen's Heeseung?