- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
So in the past year or so I became really distant from everyone... like family.. I have moved out, don't keep up with friends anymore or if they call I will give an excuse not to meet them, I just will feel annoyed and I feel like I am not connected to them?? Like I just don't care maybe i am becoming greedy and just care about myself... I used to be very social person... but now I really don't care much most of the time I would go to the movies or a club like maybe once a week but that's about it and Idk what the reason truly is... nothing have changed much!!!
I feel like i am happier being alone than hanging with someone else and caring about their feelings..... I guess something wrong with me lol..
I feel like i am happier being alone than hanging with someone else and caring about their feelings..... I guess something wrong with me lol..