- Joined
- 13 December 2022
- Messages
- 399
- Reactions Received
- 533
- Location
- Atlantis
- Website
- softlaceus.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Shawol
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I moved out a few months ago so I could live in the city where I am currently studying but my parents keep expecting me to live the exciting student life where I end up partying all the time. The problem is that I am just an introverted person and I kind of avoid social situations and just rather spend time on my own... I ended up making up lies to tell my family so they wouldn't worry but it's making me really nervous and anxious lately...
Anyways, hoping that 2023 might end up being better.
Anyways, hoping that 2023 might end up being better.