Anyone else missing the "secret santa" event? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
remember how we made presents for each other last year? I was so excited for it this year!!!!
but I guess great that no one is gonna be tortured by my horrible writing :D
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
December barely started :wimwim:
fair enough, but some of us are old and slow :D.
if we are to do something it would mean, one week for a sign up (approximately December 2nd - 9th) and wowzie creating something in two weeks before Christmas that is indeed a challenge :D I will barely figure out ... life ... by then :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I'm not missing it, maybe because I've never been involved on a virtual one. I actually have gotten involved on exactly one event here, the fantasy creature one and that's because I could plan it before submission to be sure I was comfortable with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I'm not missing it, maybe because I've never been involved on a virtual one. I actually have gotten involved on exactly one event here, the fantasy creature one and that's because I could plan it before submission to be sure I was comfortable with it.
well, I mean it was a nice little thing, but I get that it can be time consuming and demanding if you find yourself a bit busy around that time. For me, I can´t say I´m anxious to the point of feeling uncomfortable, but I must admit I do fear to disappoint.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
That sounds cute
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
:sanathink: I mean- if we are late for a Santa event, a Christmas event is good, too. You said:

That's why I said it can be Christmas. :pandaamazed:
oh well, the event itself was held December 25th, but if we were to participate, I would not have enough time to prepare. but hey, maybe something like that is gonna happen anyway! .. just not with me :D which as we know is the biggest tragedy :D
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,457
Reactions Received
41,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,635
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
oh well, the event itself was held December 25th, but if we were to participate, I would not have enough time to prepare. but hey, maybe something like that is gonna happen anyway! .. just not with me :D which as we know is the biggest tragedy :D
Ahh, okay, for a moment, I forgot in the US it's Santa who brings the presents, but in my country, Santa has it's own day (December 6) and Little Jesus brings the Christmas presents on Dec 24. :headache: :D We basically get gifts on both days, but it's more like sweets and choco on Santa's Day.
And if you ain't do it, you will be missed. :(
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,828
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am! I was really looking forward to getting someone who would actually still be active after the event...anybody remember Basurafire? I made him a Ryujin edit, and iirc he used it for like a week and then changed it again before dropping off the face of the earth. I had to redo the damn thing like three times!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Ahh, okay, for a moment, I forgot in the US it's Santa who brings the presents, but in my country, Santa has it's own day (December 6) and Little Jesus brings the Christmas presents on Dec 24. :headache: :D We basically get gifts on both days, but it's more like sweets and choco on Santa's Day.
And if you ain't do it, you will be missed. :(
we do have that guy too, but we call him Saint Nicholas! he always comes with a devil and an angel :)
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Boyo
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I am! I was really looking forward to getting someone who would actually still be active after the event...anybody remember Basurafire? I made him a Ryujin edit, and iirc he used it for like a week and then changed it again before dropping off the face of the earth. I had to redo the damn thing like three times!
well, no one is obliged to use the gif for a long period of time? I get where you are coming from but how you had expressed it sounds a bit guilt-tripping.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,828
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well, no one is obliged to use the gif for a long period of time? I get where you are coming from but how you had expressed it sounds a bit guilt-tripping.
yeah, sorry. I guess I did sound like I was guilt-tripping. You know I never MEAN to sound like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread