Movie Anyone else obsessed with Hunger Games? (2 Viewers)

nekolecrimson

Gay Goth Sparkle Princess
.
Joined
17 November 2021
Messages
2,708
Reactions Received
2,985
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,688
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
She/They
Ship
Especially with the new movie coming out recently I've been fan editing the movies a lot. I also have been re listening to the audio books before we watch the new film together next month before the move. 💖

 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM and Magician

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I used too a LOT, I really really want to watch the latest one!
 
  • Love
Reactions: nekolecrimson
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
Yes
 
  • Love
Reactions: nekolecrimson

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
🤔 maybe we could do an stream party at some point
That would be so cool, unfortunately I can't show my face so idk how I would do it lol
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Lol it would just be joining a moving watching chat not like showing our faces
OHHHH ive never done one before so i didn't know lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: nekolecrimson
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
200
Reactions Received
410
Location
A Forest
Website
forum.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,114
Fandom
Tokki
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah, I always rewatch the original movies, and I watched the new movie recently the songbirds and snakes one, I liked it a lot. I'm more obsessed with the Twilight movies though LOL.
 
  • Love
Reactions: nekolecrimson

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
me i have an unhealthy obsession with young Corio snow and Finnick Odair
 
  • Love
Reactions: nekolecrimson

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: nekolecrimson
D

Deleted member 74

I love the movies, I really liked the new movie as well
but the books were truly my obsession, I first read them when I was 12 and since then I've re-read them all at least 10 times:pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: nekolecrimson

nekolecrimson

Gay Goth Sparkle Princess
.
Joined
17 November 2021
Messages
2,708
Reactions Received
2,985
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,688
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
She/They
Ship
Yeah, I always rewatch the original movies, and I watched the new movie recently the songbirds and snakes one, I liked it a lot. I'm more obsessed with the Twilight movies though LOL.
I can't do twilight movie wise. 😭 I bought them for my sisters. I went to the theatres with them for them. I did like the Bree Tanner book though.

me i have an unhealthy obsession with young Corio snow and Finnick Odair
poor Finnick 😭


I love the movies, I really liked the new movie as well
but the books were truly my obsession, I first read them when I was 12 and since then I've re-read them all at least 10 times:pandahappy:
The books def are NOT PG 13 but are much more in depth on characters. 💕
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: ellenote and MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I can't do twilight movie wise. 😭 I bought them for my sisters. I went to the theatres with them for them. I did like the Bree Tanner book though.

poor Finnick 😭



The books def are NOT PG 13 but are much more in depth on characters. 💕
i agree :((
im so curious what happend to lucy grey
 
  • Love
Reactions: nekolecrimson

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread