TV Anyone has finished Vincenzo? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Anyone has finished Vincenzo? I know @brekker and @Darkseid are watching, but idk if you guys have finished it. Or who else is watching?
And if you don't watch it you should :mgblush:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I haven´t but I´ve read all the spoilers! still want to watch it, but as the epis are long as heck ,I usually watch them at the weekend so it takes some time. LOVING THE SHOW ♥
 
  • Wow
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I haven´t but I´ve read all the spoilers! still want to watch it, but as the epis are long as heck ,I usually watch them at the weekend so it takes some time. LOVING THE SHOW ♥
omg why did you read spoilers? :umjicry: I couldn't watch the new episodes on Saturday and Sunday and had to wait until Tuesday, so I was trying so bad to avoid spoilers :wimwim:
how many episodes do you have left?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
omg why did you read spoilers? :umjicry: I couldn't watch the new episodes on Saturday and Sunday and had to wait until Tuesday, so I was trying so bad to avoid spoilers :wimwim:
how many episodes do you have left?
12 :D

well, I can´t stand not knowing :D.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes I watched it the very same day :sj_weary:
And the villain deaths were so satisfying :sj_weary:

Also Vincenzo-Hong Chayoung is the couple with the greatest chemistry I've ever seen in Kdrama land. Ever :pepeheart:

Fun fact btw- Song Joongki will star in Heize's new MV, let's get it Cassano family :queen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread