Searching Anyone have Kara and Wonder Girls cards they don't want? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,995
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
If so I'd be willing to take them off your hands for free.

I say free only cause I already know I don't have anything you want. Otherwise I'd trade you something.

But since I dont. Please use me as a free bank. I will hold these cards for you :)
You could hv traded ikon jay for a kara or wg card tho. Just had to make a thread like this but offering ikon jay for trade for a kara or wg card, but if ya dont wanna tats up to you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
You could hv traded ikon jay for a kara or wg card tho. Just had to make a thread like this but offering ikon jay for trade for a kara or wg card, but if ya dont wanna tats up to you.
Oh good point. I just really like helping others out first. She asked for my Jay and I agreed. One of these days I'll put myself first :(
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,995
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Oh good point. I just really like helping others out first. She asked for my Jay and I agreed. One of these days I'll put myself first :(
I could hv maybe kept seolhyun but as abe noted aoa stans arent collecting the set so it was an easy choice to let her go to you. Its gonna take you longer to get kara/wg if you keep letting cards like jay go for cards like lee hi tho. Its still up to you, tho. Just hv to keep coming bk every 2 weeks for a free card then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I could hv maybe kept seolhyun but as abe noted aoa stans arent collecting the set so it was an easy choice to let her go to you. Its gonna take you longer to get kara/wg if you keep letting cards like jay go for cards like lee hi tho. Its still up to you, tho. Just hv to keep coming bk every 2 weeks for a free card then.
True. But I'm going for my other card today. I'll be sure to use it for something I want if it's good.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,995
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
True. But I'm going for my other card today. I'll be sure to use it for something I want if it's good.
Good luck then, ill go post now for my daily card. Thnx for ur help in my completing my daily task. :saranghae: :bigcatlove: :nekolove: :pepeheart: :pikahappy: :pandalove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread