i forgot i have him
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,346 Reactions Received 36,274 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,417 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 7 October 2024 #1 i forgot i have him Reactions: Ahsoka
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 7 October 2024 #2 I wish I had something to trade 😭😭😭 Reactions: Magician
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,014 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 7 October 2024 #3 me but i have it @Vikki maybe? Reactions: Ahsoka and Magician
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,346 Reactions Received 36,274 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,417 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 7 October 2024 #4 Day said: me but i have it @Vikki maybe? Click to expand... pls come and get him @Ahsoka Reactions: Ahsoka and Day1
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,014 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 7 October 2024 #5 Magician said: pls come and get him @Ahsoka Click to expand... i keep tagging the alt omg i need to be put down
Magician said: pls come and get him @Ahsoka Click to expand... i keep tagging the alt omg i need to be put down
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,400 Reactions Received 151,415 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 7 October 2024 #6 I do but I only have legendaries I want Do you want SF9 Jaeyoon? I don’t know if you ever know who he is but the teddy bear in the gif is cute? Reactions: Magician
I do but I only have legendaries I want Do you want SF9 Jaeyoon? I don’t know if you ever know who he is but the teddy bear in the gif is cute?
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,346 Reactions Received 36,274 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,417 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 7 October 2024 #7 Ahsoka said: I do but I only have legendaries I want Do you want SF9 Jaeyoon? I don’t know if you ever know who he is but the teddy bear in the gif is cute? Click to expand... No sorry, I only accept female Idols Reactions: Ahsoka
Ahsoka said: I do but I only have legendaries I want Do you want SF9 Jaeyoon? I don’t know if you ever know who he is but the teddy bear in the gif is cute? Click to expand... No sorry, I only accept female Idols