Trading Anyone interested in these boy group cards (2 Viewers)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Who do you want for VIXX Leo? I need him and Ravi to complete my set
I have Wonder Girls Sohee, Sunmi 5, Day6 Wonpil, (G)I-DLE Shuhua, and 4minute Gayoon
I haven't been on for a while, so I don't really have any good cards yet :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Who do you want for VIXX Leo? I need him and Ravi to complete my set
I have Wonder Girls Sohee, Sunmi 5, Day6 Wonpil, (G)I-DLE Shuhua, and 4minute Gayoon
I haven't been on for a while, so I don't really have any good cards yet :jisoosmh:
I would be interested in Gidle Shuhua, if you still want Leo
:excitedmarch:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread