Trading Anyone interested in these BTS cards? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,079
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,124
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Are you keeping your BOYNEXTDOOR set? I'm also really interested in LE SSERAFIM Garam Rare (since it’s the last card I need to complete the set)
:sanapray:
Do u still want Garam rare? N I will also trade u 2 BOYNEXTDOOR common cards for a BTS rare (to balance my post-roulette cards) if u still want to trade for BND(any 2 u want for 1 BTS rare)?

So garam rare+2 BND (ur choice) for 1+1 BTS rares(any 2 rlly, i dont hv any preference)? (if u want to post the trade I'll agree to it)

Thnx heartbeat, 💓.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Do u still want Garam rare? N I will also trade u 2 BOYNEXTDOOR common cards for a BTS rare (to balance my post-roulette cards) if u still want to trade for BND(any 2 u want for 1 BTS rare)?

So garam rare+2 BND (ur choice) for 1+1 BTS rares(any 2 rlly, i dont hv any preference)? (if u want to post the trade I'll agree to it)

Thnx heartbeat, 💓.
I already posted the trade for Garam, but probably didn’t get a notification
:catcry:


but I will look post the trade for the BND commons next, thank you!!
:itsokay:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,079
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,124
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I already posted the trade for Garam, but probably didn’t get a notification
:catcry:

.....
Oops my bad, I might missed the notif thru oversight/skipped over my notifs if I dint pay attention, srry. I'll go agree.

but I will look post the trade for the BND commons next, thank you!!
:itsokay:
I'll go agree (n chk my notifs) after u post the trade, thnx heartbeat!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread