Anyone into Korean webtoons? Need recommendations (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm taking a break from manga and venturing more into Korean webtoons, I started reading Solo Leveling after @Baechu recommendation and it's pretty good so far. Anyone else got any suggestions?

Please don't suggest stuff like True Beauty, romance webtoons are fine but hopefully more mature stuff, not the typical romantic triangle or rich CEO falls in love with ordinary girl types. Action/thriller/comedies are all fine.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i tried to watch the drama and gave up 4 episodes in lmao i'm sorry eunwoo :yolk:
Oh I didn't know it had Cha Eunwoo :yolk:
Not that it makes me want to watch it any more lol, he's a nice boi but not the best actor :yolk:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Please don't suggest stuff like True Beauty, romance webtoons are fine but hopefully more mature stuff, not the typical romantic triangle or rich CEO falls in love with ordinary girl types. Action/thriller/comedies are all fine.
you're so boring I cry for you but go read Your Throne
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
you're so boring I cry for you but go read Your Throne
I'm too old to change now :yolk:
Your Throne synopsis looks good thanks :nakypog:
Also ended up discovering another one called The Remarried Empress and that looks interesting too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I'm too old to change now :yolk:
Your Throne synopsis looks good thanks :nakypog:
Also ended up discovering another one called The Remarried Empress and that looks interesting too.
I don’t know how you can stand reading your action/thriller/comedy drivel even with your advanced age .
But whatever yeah your throne is great I love it and the remarried empress is ok I’m not into the art style much
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Oh I didn't know it had Cha Eunwoo :yolk:
Not that it makes me want to watch it any more lol, he's a nice boi but not the best actor :yolk:
i mean it's not like this drama needed someone with better acting skills :yolk:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don’t know how you can stand reading your action/thriller/comedy drivel even with your advanced age .
But whatever yeah your throne is great I love it and the remarried empress is ok I’m not into the art style much
What else is there to read :jisoosmh:
Maybe actual literature but meh.
I still watch shonen anime too so there's that :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
What else is there to read :jisoosmh:
Maybe actual literature but meh.
I still watch shonen anime too so there's that :wimwim:
Bl, the only actually valid genre worth my time, duh
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i mean it's not like this drama needed someone with better acting skills :yolk:
Apparently My ID is Gangnam Beauty is also based off a webtoon? As is Secretary Kim lol.
I do know Gangnam Beauty was pretty bad, too bad it had Cha Eunwoo again :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread