- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
lowkey think it might be hyuna, but she doesn't have the facial properties (or the iconic mole under her eye)
lowkey think it might be hyuna, but she doesn't have the facial properties (or the iconic mole under her eye)
I feel like I've seen her somewhere, escaping my tongue ughh
You may be a terrible mafia, but you're an amazing idol-picture-finder
wait who is she? the tweet isn't loading ughhhYou may be a terrible mafia, but you're an amazing idol-picture-finder![]()
Songhee from BVNDTwait who is she? the tweet isn't loading ughhh
OMG YES THE NAMESonghee from BVNDT![]()
Seungri lmaoOMG YES THE NAME
All I could came up with was "seunghee, seungri, sohee," ooof rip something "hee" I knew that at least![]()
i know lmao, but his name just came to me because of his scandalsSeungri lmao
We could only think of Sohee at first too loli know lmao, but his name just came to me because of his scandals
it started with 's' and ended with 'hee' lollololol
yeah, that's why I was confused too lolWe could only think of Sohee at first too lol
So confused because it definitely isn't Wonder Girls Sohee
I have no idea