Anyone listen to FAVORITE? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I really like them, each album their music has gotten better and LOCA was hell of a bop!
Also don't worry about the disbandment they had a Japanese release late 2019 and iirc they are working on a Korean comeback
Yay! I suck at keeping track of comebacks and stuff so I never know when or if a group is working on one. Thanks for telling me. ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread