Anyone Listen to Nightcore? (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have checked it out, but not really. Nightcore is often pretty boring and I can't stand it with vocals. But I like some songs like this that doesn't have vocals:



But it's pretty much speed-up version of Lindsey Stirlings original song so it's not that special? More hype maybe.

Nightstep is bit better since it does more to music than speeds it up. It ads dubstep elements. So it's just faster songs with dubstep.



But I think I have moven from nightcore and nightstep that I just dabbled into to electronic remixes or original songs that are more of DnB. I listened pretty much only DnB stuff that one point, but now I'm kinda over that phase and back to my anime OST phase :jisoosmh: But yea I like fast and electronic stuff but not the high pitched vocals that come form Nightcore and kinda lack of effort as it's mostly speeded up songs.

 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and NASA
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OMG I LOVE NIGHT CORE YOU ARE OFFICIAL MY 2nd BEST FRIEND in training. Maybe you will get to @YouNiceKeepGoin level one day
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Night cor is my fav music that not asian all the time
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Where is all this talent coming from? May I borrow some, please? xD
Hmmm.. Let's see... *digs through talent box* What about the ability of loving Wonho and his thighs? Wait- you got that....
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't listen to nightcore. But I feel like as a whole, it's nice music.
I understand the fanbase for it. It definitely has its merits.

The only real sort of edited music I listen to is drum n bass with the same kind of beats to it. : /
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No way, @YouNiceKeepGoin will always stay on top. uwu But yee, let's be besties.
oh sorry i forgot to tell you MY TWIN IS ON TOP OF ALL IT @MinSquishy *and sorry to disappoint she on on whole another level *i can't even say you could reach that level i gonna say maybe**
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread