Traded Anyone looking for these cards? (1 Viewer)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Hi! I am going to be rerolling these cards this Saturday and Sunday so if you would like these cards, please let me know as fast as possible.
1677109162946.png
1677109169450.png
1677109246545.png
1677109254844.png
1677109260114.png
1677109272575.png
1677109279232.png
1677109288802.png
1677109296772.png

If you would like to see my other cards that I have for trade, you can visit this link.
High Priority: TWICE, IVE, Red Velvet, NCT, STAYC, Griend, MHA.
Middle Priority: New Jeans, Seventeen, Sunmi, IZ*One, Viviz, Wonder Girls, BSS.
Low Priority: Cravity, Blackpink, ITZY, Astro (Eunwoo).
(I may still accept cards of other groups that aren't on here but it depends)
Ive Yujin for The8?
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
??? Mk might like those cards? She doesn't mind being tagged for these I think....
Yes thank you for tagging me! <3 I saw A card that I really wanted! :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
My Hero Academia :icgyu:

You're collecting? Any other anime vg set interest you too?
Yes! I'm also interested in One Piece :) I also am obsessed with Attack on Titan but sadly, there are no cards for them. :jenniecry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,454
Reactions Received
75,522
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,367
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Yes! I'm also interested in One Piece :) I also am obsessed with Attack on Titan but sadly, there are no cards for them. :jenniecry:
:pepesmug:I'm in the anime deck for one man and one man only, Sesshomaru. >.> and some other people.
But Im not collecting MHA and one piece. :icgyu:
if you happen to pull any of these that your arent collecting yourself. I'll gladly trade.
For future reference.
Screenshot 2023-02-22 at 8.02.19 PM.png
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
:pepesmug:I'm in the anime deck for one man and one man only, Sesshomaru. >.> and some other people.
But Im not collecting MHA and one piece. :icgyu:
if you happen to pull any of these that your arent collecting yourself. I'll gladly trade.
For future reference.
Screenshot 2023-02-22 at 8.02.19 PM.png
Ok, thank you! I'll be sure to let you know if I do. I haven't been brave enough to ask for an international or anime card when I complete my daily quests because I'm scared I won't get something I like.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,454
Reactions Received
75,522
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,367
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Ok, thank you! I'll be sure to let you know if I do. I haven't been brave enough to ask for an international or anime card when I complete my daily quests because I'm scared I won't get something I like
ill be venturing in the international deck eventually too XD
after sesshomaru :cat: and others :icgyu:

Which international sets are you after?
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
ill be venturing in the international deck eventually too XD
after sesshomaru :cat: and others :icgyu:

Which international sets are you after?
Dua Lipa and =Love.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread