- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Cuz Sik-K and Crush just released a song about you
lmaooo let me know what she thinks about itomG imma send it to my mom lol
You should listen to his whole new album, if you liked itNow I wish my name was Vannessa, its a good song too
Well, Guess what I am listening to in the car laterYou should listen to his whole new album, if you liked it
Have fun :pWell, Guess what I am listening to in the car later![]()
Lol I will! It's a pretty good song ❤lmaooo let me know what she thinks about it![]()
Pretty sure 98% of the forum knows herI know a Vanessa Hudgens![]()
I have celebrity friends okay :llama_lovely:Pretty sure 98% of the forum knows her![]()
Oh reallyI have celebrity friends okay :llama_lovely: