- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I know we had a site-wide server for KS users a while ago but I think that's not really active anymore,
anyways
whenever I finish building my base/house (without the roof cuz i suck at roofing) I just feel like I don't want to play anymore?
Does anyone else have that feeling?
Building a base/house is like the number one thing you will most likely have to do but whenever I do finish I feel like there's just way too much to do and directions to go after that I'm just too overwhelmed.

anyways
whenever I finish building my base/house (without the roof cuz i suck at roofing) I just feel like I don't want to play anymore?
Does anyone else have that feeling?
Building a base/house is like the number one thing you will most likely have to do but whenever I do finish I feel like there's just way too much to do and directions to go after that I'm just too overwhelmed.