Anyone Use Last.fm? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm having some issues with it. I had to uninstall the extension on my chrome and now that I reinstalled it it won't work even then-it wasn't working before out of nowhere and nothing is telling me how to fix it.

Help? Are any of you guys having trouble?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I had this issue a little while ago. What streaming platform are u using? With spotify I had to disconnect my accounts and then reconnect them for it to work again
I just have a scrobbler on my google chrome so I can use it on youtube.
 
  • Like
Reactions: uhgr8
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
I just have a scrobbler on my google chrome so I can use it on youtube.
ohh I've never used it for youtube, idk if I can help there.. maybe try turning off youtube as a source > restarting chrome and last.fm > and then turning that back on? Maybe retstart again after. They have a support forum here too, maybe someone there is having a similar issue?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I sometimes have issues where it suddenly wont count my listens for a few hours, i have to disconnect and connect again for it to work but sometimes its their serves as well
I think it's their server because it didn't work reconnecting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread