anyone wanna join me in Among Us? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
The codes: EGQEPQ in case anyone wants to join....me and my friend sitting here waiting for people to join...its public so:/
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
game ended now
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Aw T.T Next tiem you do one of these, tag me! I'd love to join if i can!
 
  • Love
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Aw T.T Next tiem you do one of these, tag me! I'd love to join if i can!
i plan on playing tomorrow! i'll defiantly tag you! i'll keep the code open longer next time:) i just had stop earlier than i would've liked to:(
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I like this game but half of the time I don't know what I'm doing.
honestly this was me in the beginning XD but now i'm getting better. although i only know the "original" map, the other two....not so much lmaoo
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread