anyone want me to make them a carrd ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm addicted to making carrds, it's not even funny. does anyone want one ? usually, they're inspired by tutorial one but if you want I can make you an original one. if you do want one, you can PM me the info you want me to put in them
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
sure :). just put in whatever you feel like is important to know
what kind of colour scheme ? and aesthetic ? and what kind of info ? I do not know some details about you haha could you please look at my carrd (https://piriexe.carrd.co/) and PM me the answers to the info I have put in there ? do not follows, stans, personal info, etc etc ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I'm addicted to making carrds, it's not even funny. does anyone want one ? usually, they're inspired by tutorial one but if you want I can make you an original one. if you do want one, you can PM me the info you want me to put in them
MAKE A SHINEE ONE
:junweary: :junweary: :junweary: :junweary: :junweary:
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
omg if you're still doing these could you make one for me? ive been meaning to redo mine cause its super basic but i really suck w carrd :crycry:
sure yeah !
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
omg if you're still doing these could you make one for me? ive been meaning to redo mine cause its super basic but i really suck w carrd :crycry:
just PM me all your info and Ill tell you when I need some more !!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
just PM me all your info and Ill tell you when I need some more !!
i'll do that first thing tmrw morning, thank u ! i checked out the carrds you made for other users and theyre so cool :shockedcover:
 
  • Love
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
could you make me one pls piri? My current carrd is shite
:maheart:Ik you’re busy but I’d like one if you have time
yeas sure ! but I am sorry if it takes a bit since carrd keeps crashing ;( I will PM you if I need any extra info !
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread