Anyone watch Friends? (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I’ve seen one episode and nothing else :worry:

I don’t remember what it was either:lazypotato:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nina

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ve watched the show so many times but it’s difficult to pick a favorite episode tbh :jisoosmh:
Maybe the one where Joey and Chandler leave Ben on the bus.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina and Shy

Shy

☆ KS #1 Noona ☆
.
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
587
Reactions Received
1,045
Location
Wonho’s heart
Website
iamshy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi ♥
I watched it quite a bit, but mostly on the side

@Shy you probably have something to say on this :llama_squish:
omg yes thank you for the tag @Moguri :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove:
What are your favorite episodes?
I’ve seen the whole show probably over 20 times. The apothecary table episode has such a hold me me.

:maheart:

​
It's actually my favorite TV show of all time. I have probably watch it a 100th times.


favorite eps

The One Where Rosita Dies S7 EP13


The One Where Joey Speaks French S10 EP13


The One Where Ross Got High S6 EP9





HONESTLY, THERE'S A LOT MORE I CANT PUT THEM ALL IN ONE POST :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,025
Reactions Received
98,756
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,428
Ship
Wreck
omg yes thank you for the tag @Moguri :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove:

It's actually my favorite TV show of all time. I have probably watch it a 100th times.


favorite eps

The One Where Rosita Dies S7 EP13


The One Where Joey Speaks French S10 EP13


The One Where Ross Got High S6 EP9





HONESTLY, THERE'S A LOT MORE I CANT PUT THEM ALL IN ONE POST :nekolove:
ofc :nekolove:

hihi, the thanksgiving one is so funny. Good guy chandler

the one with the chair was also pretty funny
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina and Shy

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Wrong series lol

All of ross's fails tide me over good.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
No, not in its original airing or even when in syndication [ other networks having rights to air on their channels ].

It was probably because I enjoyed other network sitcoms more at the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,297
Reactions Received
75,381
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,854
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
omg yes thank you for the tag @Moguri :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove:

It's actually my favorite TV show of all time. I have probably watch it a 100th times.


favorite eps

The One Where Rosita Dies S7 EP13


The One Where Joey Speaks French S10 EP13


The One Where Ross Got High S6 EP9





HONESTLY, THERE'S A LOT MORE I CANT PUT THEM ALL IN ONE POST :nekolove:

ofc :nekolove:

hihi, the thanksgiving one is so funny. Good guy chandler

the one with the chair was also pretty funny
not a day goes by where I doesn’t think about beef sautéed with peas and carrots in an English trifle

It is , isnt it? My favorite character is Chandler :llama_laugh:
My fav is Phoebe :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Shy and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread