I think if they keep editing it like a freaking horror movie it's gonna be a good twist. I'm actually scared for Wentworth and Aubrey, I love them both but I feel like they'll be kicked off pre-merge.the concept is lacking so bad after david vs goliath which was a phenomenal season but i'm excited to see more, especially bc joe and kelly are back. im scared for david. i don't think he'll make it far.
same d&g is definitely in the top 5 for me too.I think if they keep editing it like a freaking horror movie it's gonna be a good twist. I'm actually scared for Wentworth and Aubrey, I love them both but I feel like they'll be kicked off pre-merge.
David and Goliath was god tier. Probably one of my top 5 seasons ever.
Will they choose the person that comes back before the merge/after the merge by a challenge or is it gonna be by voting?same d&g is definitely in the top 5 for me too.
it's just re-branded redemption island so i just don't have that many hopes for it, but maybe it will be a good twist idk. i actually think aubrey might be able to play this under the radar. and i see why the new players would want to keep wentworth for comps, but david came too close to winning for them to really seriously keep him. i just don't see it. i hope he proves me wrong tho. i'd love to see him get to merge.
i think that eliminated players will duke it out right before merge and the winner will re-enter camp at merge. if that's the case wentworth being eliminated pre-merge would probably just make her the returning player. if it's aubrey she has a chance of coming back too.Will they choose the person that comes back before the merge/after the merge by a challenge or is it gonna be by voting?
I think they're gonna target Aubrey since they need Joe for the challenges, which sucks. The preview made it seem like David is turning on Wentworth so I'm icky on that situation.
Well there's someone that's coming in after the merge right? This whole thing will probably just give us a huge jury loli think that eliminated players will duke it out right before merge and the winner will re-enter camp at merge. if that's the case wentworth being eliminated pre-merge would probably just make her the returning player. if it's aubrey she has a chance of coming back too.
the preview seemed intentionally misleading though. it sounded more like "blindsiding wentworth is a great idea....but not yet" or like "i'm gonna tell them it's a great idea but i don't really think so"
yea i think so! i hope it's that guy who got upset by her moving his shirt.Well there's someone that's coming in after the merge right? This whole thing will probably just give us a huge jury lol
True true, I hope the other tribe goes to tribal or someone that Reem dislikes go to extinction island so they can annoy each other.
Reem will just move his stuff until he quits lmaoyea i think so! i hope it's that guy who got upset by her moving his shirt.
It's the newest seasonI do, but they are seasons behind in my country and rerunning old seasons all the time instead of showing new stuff
So no idea what that is