^
Yolks ✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦ . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 4,311 Reactions Received 20,315 Location sin & moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @HwangHyunjin 14 April 2019 #1 ^ Reactions: perhapz
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 14 April 2019 #2 I didn't. :< Reactions: Yolks
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 14 April 2019 #3 I have watched like 6 episodes. It got a bit boring... I saw that my fave Guan Yue made it though so that is nice!
I have watched like 6 episodes. It got a bit boring... I saw that my fave Guan Yue made it though so that is nice!