I am, I want messi to win his international trophy
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 18 June 2021 #1 I am, I want messi to win his international trophy Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 18 June 2021 #2 I only watch European cup
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 19 June 2021 #3 Anju said: I only watch European cup Click to expand... Germany vs Portugal today is gonna be a good game Reactions: Willow
Anju said: I only watch European cup Click to expand... Germany vs Portugal today is gonna be a good game
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 19 June 2021 #4 Handcrafted said: Germany vs Portugal today is gonna be a good game Click to expand... Can’t wait