Anyone watching season 5 attack on titan? (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
yep i am, have watched the latest episode but im just so annoyed atm with everything happening, its no fun watching at all
I liked the first arc but now its boring. :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Wait you started and reached 66 already when? :pepeslippy:
Um I started episode 1 on the 26th feb according to my MAL (I've kept it updated :^) )

What you might find even more unbelievable is that I also finished the entirety of Haikyuu so far from 16th to 25th feb as well

And also bunny girl senpai in the 2/3 days before that

Check my recent history while it's still there MyAnimeList.net :rosesmug:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Darkseid

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Aight I got 4 episodes left and i'm caught up, i'll get to those later after sleep, I mean I could finish another one without it being too detrimental to my already messed up sleep schedule but if I finish one i'll want to finish all 4 and then I really will mess myself up


u hear that @Abeamus ? That's just 4 eps to go out of my haikyuu and aot binge before we can start Mob Psycho 100 season 2 like I promised :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Um I started episode 1 on the 26th feb according to my MAL (I've kept it updated :^) )

What you might find even more unbelievable is that I also finished the entirety of Haikyuu so far from 16th to 25th feb as well

And also bunny girl senpai in the 2/3 days before that

Check my recent history while it's still there MyAnimeList.net :rosesmug:
Yeah wtf lmao I remember you saying you’ll start Haikyuu first like a week ago but damn :jisoosmh:
You’ve been pretty much watching nonstop then my besto friendo :maheart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread