Anyone who was wondering... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I told people I was making a gift for my grandpa.
This was our first Christmas without my grandma.
It was clear he still hasn't recovered-I mean 60 years with one person.
And only two months without them-you aren't going to be yourself.
Well, I carved him a heart for Christmas.

One year he hand widdled a Santa for me and it was one of my
favorite gifts I had ever received.
So I wanted to return the favor in hopes it would make him smile.

It didn't.
It was the most awkward fucking thing.
He didn't seem to care about it at all and I feel so embarrassed.
I have never had a gift I put so much time into being reacted to like that-and I understand it.
It wasn't the most beautiful thing or anything like that and he is still mourning.
But goodness did I want to disappear.
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk:​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
you did a good thing. I think maybe he wasn´t ready for such a gift and he didn´t know how to react himself because he wasn´t exactly sure what he was feeling himself? maybe he was also embarrassed for his own feelings? maybe he felt a lot or nothing at all?
but you shouldn´t feel embarrassed for showing love and kindness towards other people! you have done an amazing thing!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
you did a good thing. I think maybe he wasn´t ready for such a gift and he didn´t know how to react himself because he wasn´t exactly sure what he was feeling himself? maybe he was also embarrassed for his own feelings? maybe he felt a lot or nothing at all?
but you shouldn´t feel embarrassed for showing love and kindness towards other people! you have done an amazing thing!
Thank you but I don't think I can get rid of the embarrassment I feel-I hope what you're saying is true though.
:yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Thank you but I don't think I can get rid of the embarrassment I feel-I hope what you're saying is true though.
:yolk:
surely even that will pass. don´t worry, even more embarrassing things can happen in life :D.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
surely even that will pass. don´t worry, even more embarrassing things can happen in life :D.
Let's see if I can top this embarrassing moment then XD
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm sorry it didn't work out how you wanted.

What you did was such a nice and thoughtful gift and I'm sure he appreciates it very much. Maybe he just doesn't know how to express those kind of "happy" and "grateful" feelings right now. Hopefully he will with time. Don't be embarrassed, you did a really good thing.
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry it didn't work out how you wanted.

What you did was such a nice and thoughtful gift and I'm sure he appreciates it very much. Maybe he just doesn't know how to express those kind of "happy" and "grateful" feelings right now. Hopefully he will with time. Don't be embarrassed, you did a really good thing.
:sanapray:
Thank you for your kind words-I hope it's right.
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread