Anything I knew about Clone Wars flopped (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Not that I knew much, I just remember a few episodes, but.... I always thought that this was Luke, not Anakin lmao
:sadcat: :jisoosmh:
1591377039118.png

I thought that Luke and Ahsoka dated or were friends or smth XD but it turns out they never ever met then? lmao I feel so betrayed
@yoda_jen @yoda_tato @fanysmoon @Xeulgi
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lmao that is a cute flop tho boo
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,760
Reactions Received
53,195
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
429,479
Gender
Female
Just how, they barely look like each other😂
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread