Traded AOA Chanmi, SHINee Key, BTS Jin + others (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Also Dean 2 and Zico 3, Boa 2 and Lee Hi 2.

Trading for:

AKMU Suhyun
Daesung
Blackpink
DAY6 Wonpil & Sungjin
IU Valentine
Sakura (IZONE)
TTS so SNSD Taeyeon, Tiffany & Seohyun
f(x)
B.A.P Yongguk, Zelo & Youngjae
NU'EST (minus Minhyun & Aron)

Or you can suggest someone else :)
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
would you take Tara Dani for I dunno, Jin? I´m desperate here :D. please consider it :D
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
would you take Tara Dani for I dunno, Jin? I´m desperate here :D. please consider it :D
I'll probably hold on to Jin until someone has sth I'm collecting to trade him with sry ^^;
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess I could trade SVT Wonwoo as debt? :dubuthink:
i need him for a separate trade so i'm not really looking to go into debt for him. but i'll try to get a card for him then :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i need him for a separate trade so i'm not really looking to go into debt for him. but i'll try to get a card for him then :sanapray:
Sure :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
wonwoo sorry wrong person, i'd take wonwoo?
Sure, I will trade Wonwoo to Wonpil :maheart:

I got confused cause I don't rly know Seventeen members I was wondering if it was nickname of sth xd
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sure, I will trade Wonwoo to Wonpil :maheart:

I got confused cause I don't rly know Seventeen members I was wondering if it was nickname of sth xd
yayyy! no i goofed up i was mistaking it with a completely different trade
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread