Traded AOA Seolhyun needs a new home (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
High Priority
Any Everglow (Mia and Sihyeon)
CLC (Seunghee, Yujin and Seongyeon)
Blackpink (Lisa)
(G)-IDLE (YuQi, Soyeon, Minnie, Soojin)

Intermediate/Low
Wayv members (except Kun and Ten)
fromis_9
TXT
ONEUS

SHINee Jonghyun and Taemin​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Ozymandias you gave me fake hopes by saying you have Yujin. I thought about CLC’s one I still need :nekosweat:
Oops sorry I thought you meant IZ*ONE lol, if I got CLC I'd give them to you for Seolhyun easily.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Oops sorry I thought you meant IZ*ONE lol, if I got CLC I'd give them to you for Seolhyun easily.
I have completed IZ*ONE for long time now :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Oneus ravn for Seolhyun?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Can you post it pls? Im trying to complete my daily n its running me ragged. Thnx.
If you were really being efficient you would've posted the trade to go towards your daily :taesip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread