- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Y'all managed to pick none of my Sik-K badges I am now extremely offended
Y'all managed to pick none of my Sik-K badges I am now extremely offended
i’m trying to get someone to vote so that they can break ties. @Vikkiwhen does the voting endI need to get all them badges now
did ozy vote?i’m trying to get someone to vote so that they can break ties. @Vikki![]()
Yes, I'll post the results in a few. I had to get Reo to vote because he hadn't yet.@deadstar is this done?
Final results have been announced! (It is on the first page also)FINAL RESULTS:
Code Kunst
![]()
Elo
![]()
Gray
![]()
Hoody
![]()
Loco
![]()
Simon Dominic
![]()
Woo Won-jae
![]()
Punchnello
![]()
Boycold
![]()
G.Soul
![]()
GroovyRoom
![]()
Haon
![]()
pH-1
![]()
Sik-K
![]()
Woodie Gochild
![]()
Woogie
![]()
It looks fine! I like it :3Omg I sharpened that Sik-k badge too much.
The badges look great![]()
Thanks youuuu <3Here are the originals from my badges that won
![]()
![]()
![]()
I can remake it if you want! I think it's a nice picture too. For some reason the badge turned out slightly... blurred(?) and not quite centred, but it's completely fixable.I hope Awards does the picture justice on the Wonjae one, cause I really don't like how I made it... Not sure why I even posted it. It's a good pic but it could be a better badge.