News AOT Finale (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm not watching the trailer cuz I plan to rewatch everything from season 1 since its been a while, i think i stopped mid season 2 back when it came out
I did the exact same thing! I might order it on DVD or something, just to give myself a treat!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm not watching the trailer cuz I plan to rewatch everything from season 1 since its been a while, i think i stopped mid season 2 back when it came out
oh same, i'm in the middle of season...2 i think haha
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco and kinnie

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love your siggy! lmao
It's basically Halloween; I'm ded.
Are you referring to the siggy or the fact that it's not October yet?
thanks, do you recognise it? :dubuthink:

the fact that it's not october lmao i preach to my sister about "don't play Christmas music it's literally September" but here i am with a Halloween sig in september
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
thanks, do you recognise it? :dubuthink:

the fact that it's not october lmao i preach to my sister about "don't play Christmas music it's literally September" but here i am with a Halloween sig in september
Yeah, that's how it be. October begins in the middle of August and Christmas right after Halloween. lol
I don't like it but like it's become the norm it seems like.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah, that's how it be. October begins in the middle of August and Christmas right after Halloween. lol
I don't like it but like it's become the norm it seems like.
in my defense it's only 2 days away :sakUwu: but i can't stand it being months before and i see Christmas stuff in July. halloween i can accept because there aren't that many big holiday stuff in between lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
in my defense it's only 2 days away :sakUwu: but i can't stand it being months before and i see Christmas stuff in July. halloween i can accept because there aren't that many big holiday stuff in between lmao
Then after Christmas, they put out the easter eggs.
I love the holidays. Corona is low-key killing my spirit about it tho.
No one should be bringing up the possibility of "canceling" Halloween.
I mean this year has already been canceled so like...no.
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Then after Christmas, they put out the easter eggs.
I love the holidays. Corona is low-key killing my spirit about it tho.
No one should be bringing up the possibility of "canceling" Halloween.
I mean this year has already been canceled so like...no.
for like 5 days it's new year then valentines then easter
honestly i'm done with holidays i'm just getting myself one gift and that's my celebration hhh
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
for like 5 days it's new year then valentines then easter
honestly i'm done with holidays i'm just getting myself one gift and that's my celebration hhh
I'll send you one too, bebe. It'll be a Merry Ho-Ho surprise.
:maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread