Trading Apink Eunji, Dean 2, SHINee Key, Zico 3 + more (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Tradeables: Apink Eunji, Dean 2, SHINee Key, Zico 3, Boa 2, Lee Hi 2

I'm looking for:

AKMU Suhyun
Daesung
Dara
Blackpink
DAY6 Wonpil & Sungjin
IU Valentine
Sakura (IZONE)
TTS so SNSD Taeyeon, Tiffany & Seohyun
f(x)
B.A.P Yongguk & Zelo
NU'EST (minus Minhyun & Aron)
Miss A

Or you can propose sth else that I might accept might not :)
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
if you would accept them for your cards? :D
I'm not that into neither group so I would likely try to trade them away. But if you want any of Apink Eunji, Dean 2, SHINee Key, Zico 3 I would be open to trade them as I would just reroll them eventually. I rather take VIXX over Infinite :)
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I'm not that into neither group so I would likely try to trade them away. But if you want any of Apink Eunji, Dean 2, SHINee Key, Zico 3 I would be open to trade them as I would just reroll them eventually. I rather take VIXX over Infinite :)
that´s my case exactly :D. it´s trading away to someone that actually wants them or rerolling. but if you knew someone who´ d want them, that would be awesome.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
that´s my case exactly :D. it´s trading away to someone that actually wants them or rerolling. but if you knew someone who´ d want them, that would be awesome.
I haven't really payed attention to those groups so I have no idea who is looking them :jisoosmh: have you checked CalB's thread?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread